Welcome to Children’s House
We are currently enrolling for our 2018-19 school year
- One of only 6 Nationally Accredited preschools in Boulder through the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- A child inspired, play based Reggio Emilia inspired curriculum using the Storybook Journey approach.
- A Boulder County Farm to ECE, and a 5210 Healthy Eating Active Living recognized program.
- Onsite and offsite gardens where children participate in growing the food we eat for snacks.
- Cooking with children is done on a weekly basis as we prepare nutritious snacks together
- Since 2008 we have served children speaking 30 different home languages.
- Program Director Elaine McCarthy has been with Children’s House since 1992, and was awarded “Educator of the Year” in 2010 by the Boulder County chapter of NAEYC.
- Executive Director Michael Knuckey began in 2005 and was awarded “Educator of the Year” in 2015, making him the second male in Early Childhood Education to receive this honor since inception in 1986.