We have several openings for the upcoming school year through the Colorado Preschool Program
What is the Colorado Preschool Program (CPP)?
- A state-funded, district-run, preschool program. CPP is intended to serve preschool-aged children in Colorado who are at risk for starting elementary school unprepared.
- There is no fee for families that qualify. CPP allows eligible children to attend high-quality preschool for free.
- Support services for families. Families are a big part of a child’s learning experience. CPP helps support you in your role as a parent or guardian.
Is My Child Eligible?
- Child and family qualifying factors that affect overall learning readiness must be present in a child’s life in order for a child to be fit for CPP. These factors are determined by the legislature and are not based on income alone.
How Old Does My Child Have to Be to Qualify?
- To qualify for CPP, children must be at least 3-years-old and until can be served until the entry age for Kindergarten
- The eligibility date for preschool is the same as the eligibility date for kindergarten in your district.
- If a child is 3-years-old, the child must have three significant risk factors in their life that put him or her at risk for later school challenges.
- If a child is old enough to attend kindergarten, they cannot be funded by CPP for a second year in preschool
We currently have openings for 4 children to attend free preschool for the time slot of Monday – Thursday 12:30 – 3:00 pm, and 1 opening for a child to attend full day 8:30 – 3:00 pm Monday – Thursday. Children must be 3 or 4 years old and families need to qualify. Apply online at https://earlyed.bvsd.org.
Call Michael to arrange a tour, (303) 444-6432
Learn more on our website www.childrenshousepreschool.org
3370 Iris Walk Ct Boulder 80304