Children’s House Preschool is now enrolling for the upcoming school year. Our school year begins Tuesday September 8th (the day after Labor Day) and goes through until Friday May 28th (the day before the Memorial Day weekend). Children’s House is a fully inclusive preschool serving children from 2 1/2 years old through Kindergarten age.
We are nationally accredited through The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), and 4-star rated through Colorado Shines. We cater to children who have little to no English and have served children speaking over 30 different home languages in the past 10 years. This year we had children who spoke Chinese, Greek, Didinga (Southern Sudan), Spanish and Italian. As part of the Boulder County Farm to Early Childhood Program, we grow fresh food with the children and provide snacks from local farmers.
- Play based curriculum inspired by the Story Book Journey and influenced by the Reggio Emilia approach
- We accept families through the Colorado Preschool Program (CPP) as well as the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP).
- Potty training not required
- Special needs and non-English speaking children welcome
- Schedules ranging from 5 hours to 29.5 hours a week
- Summer program for children 3-7 years old
Learn more about us and book a tour now through our website www.childrenshousepreschool.org.