Summer Camp 2020
Thank you for your interest in Children’s House Summer Camp. The camp will run from July 1 – August 21 2020 and is open to children 3+ who are independently toileting. Camp hours will be from 9am-1pm or 9am-3pm Monday through Friday. You have the ability to register week by week for a Monday – Friday schedule, or choose the days you would like each week.
We hope to open for summer camp on July 6th.
- Weekly M-F 9am-1pm $220/week. 9am-3pm $320/week
- Daily 9am-1pm $45/day. 9am-3pm $65/day
- Tuition assistance available for families through CCAP
Due to current restrictions by Boulder County Health, we will not be able to go on any field trips this summer. We are working within the regulations to come up with fun alternatives and intend to do a lot of bike riding, water play, art, music and dramatic play.
What to Bring
- Healthy snacks will be provided.
- Children should arrive with a nut free lunch
- Labelled water bottle
- Appropriate clothing for water and biking activities
- Sunscreen and sunhat
To register click on this link. When you choose to register for camp the default is for the 9am-1pm schedule. If you want to add on the 1-3pm schedule to make it a 9am-3pm schedule click on the additional options “extended day”.
Families on CCAP, families needing to make a payment plan, or for any questions please contact the school before registering.