Summer Camp 2024 is being planned, stay tuned for finalized schedule.
Children’s House is excited to announce that we are resuming our summer camp this year!! Come to our little red schoolhouse and aboard our new school bus as we take trips to local creeks, ponds, pools, gardens, forest trails and exploring different parks. Jump on a Strider bike, or learn to ride one, as we discover the bike trails that go from our school through local neighborhoods and along creeks.
Our farm tubs at the school and our community garden plot give children the opportunity to plant, water, weed, and harvest food grown from seed. Local farmers provide fresh produce to us on a weekly basis for children to wash, prepare, and cook delicious snacks. Children will get to visit various local farms to meet the farmers and their animals.
Sign up now as we have limited our enrollment to 13 children a day. Adventure awaits!
Dates 2024: (anticipated, will be finalized February 2024) 7 weeks June 10 -July 25
Days: Monday through Thursday book by the day or by the week.
Time: 8:30am – 1:45pm
Tuition: $85 per day or $320 per week.
What to Bring:
- Labeled water bottle
- Sunhat, sunscreen and appropriate clothing
- Water shoes and shoes for general activities
- A change of clothes – we aim to get dirty and wet
- Swim clothes and a towel
- A picnic style lunch
- Sense of adventure
We will Provide
- Daily snacks
- Strider bikes and helmets for each child (feel free to bring your own if preferred
- A school bus with child sized safety rated seat belts
- Unlimited adventure opportunities