Summer Camp 2021
Thank you for your interest in Children’s House Summer Camp.
At this stage we will not be having a summer program in 2021. We will reassess this decision in May dependent on the guidelines from Boulder County Health
- Weekly M-F 9am-1pm $220/week. 9am-3pm $320/week
- Daily 9am-1pm $45/day. 9am-3pm $65/day
- Tuition assistance available for families through CCAP
Due to current restrictions by Boulder County Health, we will not be able to go on any field trips this summer. We are working within the regulations to come up with fun alternatives and intend to do a lot of bike riding, water play, art, music and dramatic play.
What to Bring
- Healthy snacks will be provided.
- Children should arrive with a nut free lunch
- Labelled water bottle
- Appropriate clothing for water and biking activities
- Sunscreen and sunhat
To register click on this link. When you choose to register for camp the default is for the 9am-1pm schedule. If you want to add on the 1-3pm schedule to make it a 9am-3pm schedule click on the additional options “extended day”.
Families on CCAP, families needing to make a payment plan, or for any questions please contact the school before registering.