Summer Camp 2022
Children’s House is excited to announce that we are resuming our summer camp this year!! Come to our little red schoolhouse and aboard our new school bus as we take trips to local creeks, ponds, pools, gardens, forest trails and exploring different parks. Jump on a Strider bike, or learn to ride one, as we discover the bike trails that go from our school through local neighborhoods and along creeks.
Our farm tubs at the school and our community garden plot give children the opportunity to plant, water, weed, and harvest food grown from seed. Local farmers provide fresh produce to us on a weekly basis for children to wash, prepare, and cook delicious snacks. Children will get to visit various local farms to meet the farmers and their animals.
Sign up now as we have limited our enrollment to 10-12 children a day. Adventure awaits!
Dates: June 13 – August 4
Days: Monday through Thursday book by the day or by the week.
Time: 8:30am – 1:00pm
Early bird Rates valid until February 28th: $67.50 per day or $250 per week. (Prices will increase on March 1st based on availability)
Ages: 3 1/2 – 7
What to Bring:
- Labeled water bottle
- Sunhat, sunscreen and appropriate clothing
- Water shoes and shoes for general activities
- A change of clothes – we aim to get dirty and wet
- Swim clothes and a towel and floaties if worn
- A picnic style lunch
- Sense of adventure
We will Provide
- Daily snacks
- Strider bikes and helmets for each child (feel free to bring your own if preferred
- A school bus with child sized safety rated seat belts
- Unlimited adventure opportunities