Welcome to Children’s House 1970-2020
Celebrating 50 years of high quality preschool in Boulder!!
Click here to view our COVID-19 procedures and guidelines.
We currently are closed for the remainder of the calendar year and hope to reopen January 7th.
- One of only 6 Nationally Accredited preschools in Boulder through the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- A child inspired, play based Reggio Emilia inspired curriculum using the Storybook Journey approach.
- A Boulder County Farm to ECE, and a 5210 Healthy Eating Active Living recognized program.
- Onsite and offsite gardens where children participate in growing the food we eat for snacks.
- Cooking with children is done on a weekly basis as we prepare nutritious snacks together
- Since 2008, we have served children speaking 32 different home languages.
- Executive Director Michael Knuckey began in 2005 and was awarded “Educator of the Year” in 2015, making him the second male in Early Childhood Education to receive this honor since inception in 1986.